Total Pageviews

Monday, December 14, 2015

Bulletproof Coffee - What is Bulletproof Coffee? How Do I Make It?

What Is Bulletproof Coffee? How Do I Make It?

I start the day with a cup of Bulletproof® Coffee: a blended drink made of Upgraded Coffee blended together with grass-fed unsalted butter and Brain Octane Oil (see recipe below).
I first learned about the power of butter at 18,000 above sea level, near Mt. Kailash in Tibet.
I staggered into a guest house from the -10 degree weather and was literally rejuvenated by a creamy cup of yak butter tea. The biohacker in me asked, “why?” and after a couple years of careful research, that was the genesis of the recipe below, which is today, used by Billboard recording artists before they go on stage, world champion athletes, and some of the world’s top executives, because it has a massive impact on cognitive function.
It was John Patrick Henry’s 2nd cousin’s boyfriend Juan Valdez who said, “Give me high-end coffee or give me death.”  That’s because clean coffee helps protect your mental edge and performance.
So, I use the lowest toxin, highest performance coffee there is (I know, because I created it and tested it!) I brew it, and then I blend unsalted, grass-fed butter into it, along with an extract of coconut oil that improves brain energy. Yes, butter. All the benefits of healthy milk fat with none of the damaging denatured casein proteins found in cream. It makes for the creamiest, most satisfying cup of coffee you’ve ever had. It will keep you satisfied with level energy for 6 hours if you need it, and because I’m having it for breakfast, I’m programming my body to burn fat for energy all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment